1 Day in Phnom Penh
Day 1: (Lunch, Dinner)
Pick up at 09.00am at Ruby Casino Border
Departure Prei Vor-Moc Hoa Border Casino Border, Pick Up at (09.00am) and Transfer to Phnom Penh City. Through 2 provinces like Svay Rieng, Prey Veng and the next destination to Phnom Penh City, Upon arrival lunch at local Restaurant (12.30pm). After Lunch around (13.30pm) visit, Wat Phnom the Historical Site, Independence Monument National Garden Park and move to visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Raung Damrei Museum, Ounalom Monastery, Continue to Shopping at Central Market and Russian Market. Dinner at local restaurant at (6.00pm) Transfer back to Ruby Casino Border. End of service.
- Tip Top condition tourist coach
- English or Vietnamese Tour speaking guide
- Entrance fee , mineral water and cold towel
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Meals with mineral water on request)
CHILDREN FEE (12 years old is deemed Adult)
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old): Free of charge.
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour