1 Day in Svay Rieng
Day 1: (Lunch, Dinner)
1. Tip Top condition tourist coach picks up at Prey Vor – Moc Hoa Border in Cambodia site, (9:00am) then break for a while with warmest welcoming from Lucky Ruby Hotel and Resort at the restaurant.
2. Visit the Holy Buddhist Temple that villagers often went to pray for getting the happiness, good crops, or they prayed to receive dishes, spoons or plates or when they (villagers) got these things and after using villagers must return and if villagers did not bring things back they will be punished by the holy spirits or someone loses something villagers came and prayed and when villagers got their things back they must respect their promises, And visit local community of old people with orphan who make (The bamboo/ Punchout grass/ Kamplouk Lily) as the materials as such fishing trap, basket of fish-fruits, bags, wallets, suitcase, mat, hat and other kinds of souvenir to your lover etc. (Can buy for your charity to them, (12.00pm) lunch at Lucky Ruby Hotel and Resort (lunch set). After lunch (1:30pm), take a city-tour to enjoy nice natural along the way to Svay Rieng province then down to The Killing Field as Khmer Rouge used the Buddhist temple for torturing Cambodian people from 1975 until 1979.
3. After visiting the killing field, continue to visit an ancient temple: Pasac Temple as it was so nice to see very old temple that was built in the late of 12th century and it still is amazing for condition of the temple. It was made of laterites and the frame of window and the door were used the stand stone because the sandstone is easy to carve as it is soft but laterites are so solid so our ancestors could not use it for sculpturing.
4. Watching a beautiful sunset over the rice field with green and golden natural, the birds, fishes, crabs with cows as well the buffaloes. Dinner at Lucky Ruby Hotel and Resort (Buffet dinner).
5. Enjoy your evening, free leisure and relax with fun at Lucky Ruby and Lucky89 Hotel and Resort (Sky bar, Massage, Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam bath, Karaoke, Disco club, sport slots club with game machine with 24 hours mart) until departure to your sweet home, End of service.
- Tip Top condition tourist coach
- Tour Accompany speaking guide
- Entrance fee , mineral water and cold towel
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Meals with mineral water on request)
CHILDREN FEE (12 years old is deemed Adult)
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old): Free of charge
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour