4 Days 3 Nights in Siem Reap
Pick up at 02.30pm at Bus station in Phnom Penh city.
Day 1: Phnom Penh City Tour (Dinner)
Upon arrival (02.30pm) pick up at bus station in Phnom Penh city, check in hotel, (3.30pm) then transfer visit: Wat Phnom the Historical Site, Independence Monument, National Garden Park continue to shopping at Central Market. Dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh City.
Day 2: Phnom Penh > Siem Reap City (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast (8.00am), Visit the Royal Palace (Silver Pagoda, Dancing Hall, King’s Throne Hall, the office of minister of royal, Napoleon building of gallery, the building of Cambodian ancient cloths, and daily customs of Cambodian women to wear for joining the parties or festivals, the gallery of King’s Norodom Sihanouk, the shed of elephant, Cambodian houses architecture, etc.
then carry on to visit the genocide museum (Tuol Slaeng museum, S-21) during Pol Pot regime from 1975 till 1979, and it had nearly 3 million people were killed in that time and many people in a city were forced to leave from their houses and if someone rejected the Khmer Rouge army will kill them and you will know in what happened in Cambodia when you visit over there, (12.00pm) then getting lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, and Transfer to Siem Reap city by tourist coach at 1.00am (around 5 hours) No private guide accompany. Upon arrival dinner (06.00pm), Check in hotel. Overnight Stay in Siem Reap city.
Day 03: Angkor Wat Temple and Angkor Thom (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast (8.00am), VISIT: Bayon temple. The Bayon (Prasat Bayon) is a well-known and richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia. Built in the late 12th century or early 13th century as the official state temple of the Mahayana Buddhist King Jayavarman VII, the Bayon stands at the center of Jayavarman’s capital, Angkor Thom. Following Jayavarman’s death, it was modified and augmented by later Hindu and Theravada Buddhist kings in accordance with their own religious preferences., Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants terrace & Leper King terrace, Prasats Suor Prat, then continue to visit: Ta-Phrom Temple,(12.00am) Lunch at local restaurant nearby temple, PM VISIT: Angkor Wat Temple, then Transfer to southeast Asia’s Largest Freshwater Lake-Tonle SAP cruise, here you can see the local unique aquatic life, still can appreciate their unique aquatic schools, police stations, a store, churches, fish, pigs, vegetables… back to city for Dinner, Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day 4: Siem Reap Departure Meal: (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, (8:00am) and Check out, and then transfer back to Siem Reap International Airport, End of service.
- Accommodation: Hotel 3 stars standard
- Tip Top condition tourist coach
- HDV guide to accompany throughout the route, guide Cambodia to pick up at the border, bus station or airport as requires
- On the way to serve cold towels and mineral water
- Sightseeing: admission to all attractions according to the program.
- Tickets to the point outside the program
- Other personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, shopping, drinking water…
- TIP for local drivers and tour operators: $3.00 person/day
- Single room surcharge: $ 40.00 > $ 60.00/person
CHILDREN FEE (12 years old is deemed Adult)
- 75 % of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 or 2 adult)
- 50 % of adult fare (have no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- Infant (under 2 years old): Free of charge
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months up to date of return)
- Visa exemption for Cambodia with nationals: Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam…
- Guests who are overseas Vietnamese or foreigners using a separate visa must bring a separate visa when participating in this tour.
- If you bring 02 Nationality or Travel document (have not entered Citizenship), please notify the tour sales staff and submit the original documents related to the tour
- If you have a green card and no valid Vietnamese passport, you cannot register the tour
- Please make a 50% deposit when registering the tour and complete payment 7 days before the tour starts
- For customers over 70 years old, family and customers must commit to ensure the health status with our company before joining the Tour. If any incident occurs on the tour, the Travel Company will not be responsible
- If you are not allowed to leave and enter the country for personal reasons, the Travel Company will not be responsible and will not refund the tour